Green Plants for Green Buildings Registered Trainer
Schedule A Training Session To Learn How To Make Your Building Greener And Healthier.
Plant benefits include increased worker productivity, hospital healing rates, tenant and employee retention, sales volume, and many more. As a registered GPGB trainer, we can share all the statistics behind this good news and help you develop greener and healthier work spaces. The presentations are free and designed to fit your schedule.
Presentations include these topics:
- The Economics of Biophilic Design
- Authentically Green Interiors: Optimizing Nature′s Design
- Advanced Living Walls – Case Studies
You will learn how plants:
- Reduce absenteeism
- Increase tenant occupancy and retention
- Affect productivity and satisfaction
- Improve indoor air quality
- Increase retail spending
- Reflect holidays and the changing seasons
- Soften less attractive building features
- Direct pedestrian traffic
- Make a design statement
It is well documented that biophilic elements such as green plants in buildings have measurable benefits on productivity, emotional well-being, stress reduction, and improved learning and healing. Learn how to take advantage of mankind’s inherent biophilia and enhance the health and productivity of your building.
Learn how to make your building greener and healthier. Contact us to schedule your free presentation at your location today.